Distance Learning Project Management
Project Management Basic
- Fundamentals of project management
- Characteristics of a project
- Project initiation and scope planning
- Scope definition, verification, and change control
- Time management
- Schedule development and control
- Resource identification and cost approximating
- Budgeting and cost control
Project Management Intermediate
- Quality management
- Quality assurance and control
- Risk identification and management
- Risk analysis, response, and control
- Organizational planning
- Staff acquisition and team building
- Planning and distributing information
- Project performance and conclusion
Project Management Advanced
- Procurement planning
- Planning, soliciting, and selecting
- Contract administration and closeout
- Project integration and plan development
- Implementing plans and controlling change
- The project management process
- Execution, control, and project closeout
CASH PRICE: R4 495.00
TERMS: R4 999.00 (R1 749.65 Deposit + 6 x Monthly instalments of R541.56)
- START DATE
Registration is open! Start your Distance Learning course today.
- COURSE DURATION
16 years of age or older
Understanding of English Language
- HOW IT WORKS
Study Manuals, Study Guides, Welcome Pack and Student Card are couriered to learners within 5 working days. Assessments/Assignments are completed and returned to IT Academy. Certificates are couriered to learners on course completion.
- COURSE FEE INCLUDES
Study Guides and Study Manuals
IT Academy Course Mastery Certificate
- ASSESSMENTS / ASSIGNMENTS
Completed assignment are returned to IT Academy for marking by our qualified Assessors who are subject matter experts with extensive industry knowledge.
On successful course completion learners will receive IT Academy Course Mastery Certification via pdf and registered mail.
IT Academy’s Technical Support team are qualified subject matter experts who can be contacted via telephone or e-mail.
CompTIA - 512759
Microsoft Imagine Academy - 1204038185
MICT Seta - ACC2011/01/684
ICDL - 150307
ITA – 79
- WHY ENROL WITH IT ACADEMY
IT Academy was established in 2008, with over 5 500 registered learners in the past 5 years. We offer exceptionally high quality courseware coupled with mentoring/support throughout the learner’s course duration.
- HOW TO ENROL
To register for this course please click here.
- BANK DETAILS
IT SA Computer Services & Solutions (Pty) Ltd.
First National Bank
Branch code: 250655
(Please e-mail proof of payment to email@example.com using your surname & course title as a payment reference).